Program Assistant cum Administration Clerk
Habitat for Humanity International founded in United States in 1976. Habitat now works in 1,400 communities across the U.S. and in nearly 70 countries and has helped 6.8 million people achieve strength, stability and independence through safe, decent and affordable shelter.
Our vision A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Seeking to put God’s love into action Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
HFH Vietnam has been working in Vietnam since 2001. As of June 2016, HFH Vietnam has enabled more than 13,600 low-income Vietnamese families to improve their living conditions through decent homes, clean water and safe sanitation and post-disaster reconstruction and repairs. In addition, HFH Vietnam has provided training in disaster preparedness, financial education, hygiene practices, and construction skills, among others, to more than 75,800 individuals. For more details, please visit us: http://www.habitat.org/ http://habitatvietnam.org/
We are looking for high potential candidate to fill a role of Program Assistant cum Administration Clerk. Our announcement will be closed by 15 July 2017.
We recommend interested & qualified candidate to send your comprehensive CV, and cover letter to highlight your interest and capabilities and contact details (including telephone number and email) of 3 references including most recent direct supervisors to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com
Habitat for Humanity Vietnam gives equal employment opportunity to Vietnamese qualified candidates. Candidate should pay attention to Admin tasks and demonstrate his/her willingness to fulfill those responsibilities. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Position Title: Program Assistant cum Administration Clerk
Work Location: Ha Noi Office
Report to: Program Director Finance and Government Liaison Officer
This position mainly supports Program Director in completing program related paperwork, reports
Works closely with the HFHV finance and administration team, to provide daily financial and administrative services to enable smooth running of operations in Hanoi office
- Program Support (about 60% of time)
- Provide support in translation or interpretation program-related documents
- Assist Program Director with program related paperwork
- Support Program Director to monitor HFHV program workplan progress
- Work with relevant people to check & consolidate nationwide monthly & quarterly reports to ensure consistency
- Cashier (about 10% of time)
- Pays daily operational costs (travel advances and payments to suppliers) or emergency expenses. Issue sufficient receipt / payment voucher and record them into cash accordingly into cash ledger / cash book timely and accuracy manner.
- Carry out cash count at the end of each day and reconcile the closing on hand with the opening cash on hand.
- Maintains sufficient cash amounts of change in safe box.
- Keeps cash safe box safely.
- File payment and receipt voucher sufficiently, orderly and up to date.
- Administration (about 30% of time)
- Receive phone calls to office and transfer to relevant people if any
- Check & ensure security, maintenance, and inventory of all HFHI-VN assets, including computers, photocopier, phones, equipment, documents and electronic media through local backup processes are well managed
- Check & ensure office is clean, tidy and safety
- Organize and process requests for purchasing equipment and services to ensure compliance of HFHV’s travel and procurement policies and standards.
- Perform other relevant assignments requested by Program Director and/or Finance and Government Liaison
To be successful in this role, potential candidate should demonstrate following qualifications & willingness & available to travel domestic & occasional regional/international from time to time and may be required to work with computer for long hours
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Science or related field from University or College
- Minimum 01 year of experience in the field of Administration and prefer having experience in making reports
- Soft skills include:
- MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook, power point);
- Demonstrate willingness & concern in sharing with others, and community development and strong integrity in dealing with interest conflict
- Proficiency in English, able to translate agreement/documents from English to Vietnamese accurately and vice versa, equal to IELTS 6.0
- Work independent, responsible and committed
- Willingness to work extra hours in special case
- Customer service skills and team work spirit
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps