WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country.
WWF-Vietnam is part of WWF-Greater Mekong which operates in 5 countries: Laos, Thailand, Myanmar,Cambodia and Vietnam. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
We are looking for experienced candidates for the following position:
1. ACCOUNTANT, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (base in Hanoi, Vietnam)
Major functions: Processing supplier invoices, other payment requests and a portfolio of expense claims, ensuring compliance with WWF GM and donors’ policies & procedures. Effecting payments via e-banking software. Preparing and following up on VAT reclaims. Accounting for provisions and prepayments.
Key requirements for the role include:
- A degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1- 3 years of working experience in accounting and finance. Accounts payable experience will be an added advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required to work in an organisation with wide range of staff from difference cultures and functions;
- Excellent team player, diplomatic, and an aptitude for solving problems in a logical, constructive way;
- The position demands flexibility, initiative, attention to detail, strong organisational skills
How to apply
Detailed Job Descriptions for the positions are posted on http://vietnam.panda.org/en/about_us/jobs/ and as attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 15th November 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps