Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) is an Oslo-based Humanitarian organization working in the field of Mine Action. We have operated in Vietnam since 2010 with projects in Hanoi, Hue and Quang Tri. NPA Vietnam Program is currently expanding its activities, having more projects which require professional personnel to carry out and effectively support projects. Therefore, NPA Vietnam is seeking for qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese applicants for the position Project Assistant (PA) based in Hanoi with main duty station in Thach That District (daily transport provided) and travels to field offices in provinces.
Under the supervision of the Senior Technical Advisor (STA), the Project Assistant will assist the STA in matters related to the capacity building of and technical advice to Viet Nam Mine Action Centre (VNMAC), and support to ensure smooth running of all project activities, in line with all current NPA policies and procedures.
- Provide interpretation/translation service to project expats & visitors and translation of all project documents, meetings and visits;
- Conduct administrative duties related to all aspects of project implementation;
- Arrange all necessary logistics for the project activities such as meetings, workshops, trainings including but not limited to booking accommodation for participants, photocopy of materials, arranging transportation and stationery;
- Maintain effectively communication system and ensure information flow between project and relevant parties;
- Participate in regular monitoring visits to ensure the quality of the project administration, to take responsibility of interpretation;
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings; eneral secretarial work and do some background research as required;
- Coordinating with NPA Admin Officer to:
- ensure proper office supplies, maintenance of office equipment for the project
- Prepare paperwork and applying work permit, visa and or resident card for project expats and their family members (if any), visa for foreign visitors and partners on studying tours/visits abroad;
- BA in English with at least two (2) year working experience in interpretation and administration for INGOs or international organization. B2 driving license is a plus
- A lot of initiatives, self-motivated & out-of-the-box thinking and work effectively with little direct supervision
- Working experience with public system and government officers preferable
- Strong organisational & administration skills, communicate effectively at different levels & methods and maintainin confidentiality
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV, a cover letter to express why you are fit for the post and NPA, a copy of related certificates-degrees and 03 references to NPA via e-mail address email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate [NPA – 102017] Position – Candidate’s Name in your email subject.
The closing date for applications is 06 November 2017 at 5 pm with start date from mid December 2017. Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps