Hungarian Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City recruiting Administrative Assistant
The Consulate General of Hungary in Ho Chi Minh City is recruiting a full time Administrative Assistant for long term with possibility for a contract of indefinite duration.
Duties and responsibilities:
- provide administrative support to the consular team
- do oral / written translations from Vietnamese into English and vice versa
- respond to enquiries via telephone / e-mail
- liaise with local authorities
- carry out general office duties
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- proven experience in administration work
- ability to work in a target driven and organised environment
- ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- accuracy and attention to detail is vital
- great interpersonal skills and experience of front-line customer service
- fluency in English and Vietnamese, both written and oral
- IT skills with a strong working knowledge of MS Windows and Office
The employment is subject to security clearance and the successful completion of a probationary period of 3 months starting from 1 March 2018. Working hours are 40 per week, from 09.00-18.00 Monday to Friday, with a one hour lunch break, though some flexibility will be expected.
Applications must include a cover letter and CV in English. Applications should be sent by 29 October 2017 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting “Administrative Assistant” and applicant’s “surname” in the email subject line.
Applications submitted beyond the deadline will not be considered. Replies will be sent to short–listed candidates only.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to attend an interview during the week commencing 30 October 2017. Those not contacted by then, should assume their application has not been successful.
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps