Micro-Small Entrepreneurs support program is looking forward to recruit a Training Officer – HCMC
The European Institute of Cooperation and Development (IECD) is a French non-governmental organization founded in 1988 and operating in the field of social and economic development in partnership with local institutions in the countries where it has been involved.
IECD bases its actions on a comprehensive approach to a person. We do this as we believe that well educated people, on an academic, technical, social and human level, will build not only a better community for themselves and their family, but also for their community and for the society as a whole. IECD encourages the youth, parents, professionals and locally-based development actors to play a responsible and active civic role.
IECD’s main sectors of action are vocational training and professional integration, assistance to micro and small enterprises and access to education and health for the most vulnerable. In Vietnam IECD runs 4 projects: Support to Small and Micro enterprises with a specific focus on informal sector, 2 Social Training Enterprises in Bakery and Pastry based in HCMC and Hue and a Vocational Training Program in Electricity and Automotive.
For more information, please visit:
- our website: www.iecd.org;
- our Youtube and Facebook page: IECD Vietnam
Social Development Training Center (SDTC) of Ton Duc Thang University, located in District 7, is the local partner of IECD in Vietnam. SDTC provides high-quality training courses for Students, Enterprise, Non-governmental and Social organizations with experienced teachers and experts. IECD, together with SDTC, are conducting the Micro Small Entrepreneurs (MSE) support Program in HCMC, bringing basic management tools to entrepreneurs who want to structure their business and thus secure their source of income. The small entrepreneur will acquire basic management tools such as the use of a cashbook, how to calculate properly the selling price, optimize savings, develop customer relationships, etc. During and after the training sessions, the trainer will visit the trainees’ workplace to make sure the tools are well adapted to the professional context and adopted by the beneficiaries.
We are looking for smart, talented, passionate and hardworking professionals to join the team.You aregraduated from Business Administration with some English skills?You have accumulated a valuable experience of 2 or 3 years?You want to contribute to make the micro entrepreneurs community more sustainable?You want to challenge yourself, develop your teaching skills and project management skills?You are not reluctant to be on the field 60% of your time visiting your beneficiaries?If you have replied positively to all the above questions, then we would be very happy to welcome you on board of IECD Vietnam team.
ROLES & RESPONSABILITIES:
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the senior trainer will be in charge of :
- Delivering the training content to beneficiaries of the MSE support program
- Coordinating and initiating the paperwork with the local authorities & SDTC administrative officer
- Daily collaboration with IECD partners to ensure an efficient implementation of the project
- Liasing with MSE program coordinator in Paris in order to ensure consistency of the program
- Fine tune the adaptation of the content training
- Strong understanding of the needs of the beneficiaries
- Good ownership of the methodology of content training
- Proactive attitude towards the training materials
- Plan & process the training program
- Liaise with local institutions and authorities, anticipate appropriate paperwork that allows the training program to be delivered in time
- Organize the training schedule, taking into account the constraints of the beneficiaries (Often night classes, 2 sessions/week)
- Weekly individual follow-up sessions & post-training visits to each beneficiary. Those sessions are to take place in the field of operation of the beneficiaries, and should count up to about 60% of the total workload of the trainer.
- Organize the graduation ceremony
- Ensure the quality of the training program
- Teach the courses as defined with the Project manager
- Ensure beneficiaries’ understanding
- Ensure the quality of in-class sessions, follow-up sessions & post-training visits
- Evaluate the impact and the relevance of the training program on the day-to-day beneficiaries’ business
- Report feedbacks in order to better tailor the program
- Be proactive and make relevant suggestion to improve the content and methodology based on own experience and practical observations.
- Fill and maintain a database of beneficiaries
- Analyze the key indicators and suggest any relevant new indicators
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Share all supporting documents used to deliver the training
- Ensure that the accurate version of all documents is known and shared
- Participate to the launch of the program and contribute to its durability
- Promote the program and participate to the recruitment of targeted beneficiaries
LIFE AT WORK:
You will have the chance to work with dedicated, motivated and highly-skilled colleagues within an established international NGO and the satisfaction of helping others and giving chances to unprivileged youth and workers to grow and get better lives.
- Bachelor degree in: Business Administration/ Economics / Finance / Public relations
- Proven working experience (At least 2 years) in private sector or business related sectors
- Experience in training will be a plus
- Experience in a charity/non-profit organization is a plus
- Qualifications: Autonomy & Team spirit, Spirit of initiative, Mobility, Organization – Planning and Anticipation, Comfortable in oral presentation, Capacity to adapt and patience, Good interpersonal skills, Strong interest in development and educational issues
- Language abilities: Fluent in Vietnamese, Spoken and written English – French is a plus
- Previous experience(s) in NGO as employee or volunteer is an asset
JOB CONDITIONS & SALARY:
Position based in HCMC, Binh Thanh DistrictSalary according to profile and previous experiences
Send CV and cover letter (in English) to:
Please precise the vacancy ref: [IECD – 102017] Your Name – MSE Trainer.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps