Xuân is a French for-impact organization.
Our vision: we believe in a world where all children have the chance to reach their full potential.Our mission: we help children in need access education and strive for a bright future.Our programs: WASH (access to water and toilet in school), Scholarships, Shelters.
With more than 25 years of presence in Vietnam with limited exposure and publicity, we are now ready to raise awareness about the causes we support in Vietnam and start engaging the local community in HCMC.
For more information, visit our website: www.assoxuan.org
ABOUT THE ROLE
The F&A Officer will report directly to the Country Representative in Ho Chi Minh City and the Director in France.
- Support to development and execution of an annual fundraising plan and strategy for Vietnam
- Research for new corporate partnerships, fundraising events in Vietnam
- Prepare funding agreements for donors and funding partners in Vietnam
- Support the Country Representative in elaborating budgets presented with new project proposals
- Initiate and execute fundraising activities online and offline in Vietnam
Communication & events
- Support to development and execution of an annual communication plan and strategy for Vietnam
- Research for new collaboration with media
- Coordinate with XUAN staff to update online communication
- Represent XUAN and attend conferences, networking in Vietnam
- Initiate, organize, coordinate and participate in events in Vietnam (including planning and logistics)
- Initiate and execute PR plans and communication plans to maximize the publicity impacts of the events for the benefits of fundraising purposes
- Coordination of the Volunteer Program & services
- Implement financial procedures in line with XUAN guidelines
- Make timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions in line with XUAN guidelines
- Check all receipts for inclusion into XUAN accounting system and prepare them for forwarding to the headquarters on a monthly basis
- Draft accurate and timely budget requests to headquarters reviewed by the Country Representative.
- Manage the petty cash account, the accounts in banks, cash disbursement and cash documentation according to XUAN guidelines
- Maintain a filling system for all financial documents
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial and employee files
- Provide day-to-day administration and logistic support including scheduling meetings, writing minutes and agendas.
- Provide administrative and logistic support for all events/workshops/field trips in Vietnam
- Support the Country representative for all tasks related to human resources (job announcements, contracts, internal regulations, leaves etc…) and draft all staff and volunteer contracts and initiate the timely updating of these contracts.
- Initiate and oversee the necessary procedures to obtain visas or authorization for XUAN members, partners or supporters.
- Organize the purchase and supply procedures (quotations, negotiation with suppliers, etc.) – supervised by the Country Representative.
- Manage the procurement and maintenance of office premises and equipment, including IT (maintain inventory files, monitor and order office supplies…).
- Other ad-hoc tasks to support XUAN team in Vietnam assigned by the supervisor
- Relevant university degree
- Vietnamese individual
- Demonstrated team spirit, and independent skills
- Good verbal and good written communication skills (in both English and Vietnamese)
- Excellent relationship skills; ability to manage and nurture relationships both internally and externally
- Proficiency in using of Microsoft office tools (in particular power point and excel)
- Ability to establish priorities and plan, organize, and coordinate a variety of work activities.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and documents
- Willing to travel to project sites on a regular basis
- Flexible and, prepared to take up extra assignments
- A minimum of one year of related working experience or proven track record of capabilities
ABOUT THE OFFER
Contract: Full time, 01 yearStart: December 2017Location: HCMC (cool office in Sala), frequent travels in the field
Salary: junior salary + bonus based on fundraising performance
- Purpose: become a meaningful part of a group of people that is trying its hardest to live up to its potential and accomplish something very real and beautiful.
- Diversified approach: being in close contact with everyone involved in XUAN; you take in more than what you require, saving the extra knowledge for the future.
- International atmosphere: everyday you’ll interact with people with different backgrounds. You can seize this opportunity to improve your language skills. We speak English, French and Vietnamese.
- Networking: you get to talk to people from all walks of life, through learning and exploring. It’s time to start growing your network.
- Career development: join an ambitious and dynamic organization. More exciting opportunities to come!
Want to have a mission that will empower Vietnamese children in need?
If you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, tell us why you want to join us and send your CV (including at least 1 reference) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “F&A officer”. (All in English)
- Application deadline: 5pm, 30/10/2017
- Interviews: between the 1st and 3rd of November
- Start: 4th of December
Only short-listed of candidates will be contacted.
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps