At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
Recruit the best talent in the market for the adidas Group through proactive sourcing, branding, networking, screening, and candidate qualification. Partner with HR business partners and hiring managers to drive the end to end recruitment process. Assist in launching / implementing regional talent acquisition programs including but not limited to employer branding, ATS and talent pool building.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process across various designated business functions, by working closely with Talent Acquisition Managers, HR Managers and Hiring Managers;
- Conduct quality talent market research and proactive talent sourcing;
- Use advanced candidate sourcing techniques (search engines, social networks, job boards, user groups, competitive intelligence, databases and direct recruiting techniques) to deliver best-in-class talent solutions to the business;
- Execute highly effective phone interviews, video conferences and in person interviews to qualify candidates and ensure a strong and thorough interview process.
- Focus on continuous improvement and process efficiency to ensure a maximum number of new candidates, leads, internal referrals and external referrals on a daily basis.
- Support the hiring team through initial talent screening and assessment, qualified candidates recommendation and pipelining, and candidate relationship management;
- Be a brand ambassador by demonstrating genuine passion for improving customer experience (candidates, hiring managers and HR partners)
- Support the team’s projects as per the relevant project leaders’ instruction and guidance (e.g. Market mapping, employer branding, campus recruitment / university networking, employee referral program, to name a few)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- A recognized university degree
- Minimum 2-3 years plus of recruitment/talent sourcing experience in MNC’s and/or external recruitment agencies
- Experienced in direct talent research and sourcing, and recruitment lifecycle management
- Experience in fast-paced work environment
- Pro-active approach and capability of thinking out of the box
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on customer experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Can work under high pressure
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experienced with Applicant Tracking, Career Sites, CRM and/or HRIS systems preferred
>>> APPLY HERE <<<
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps