Christina Noble Children’s Foundation (‘CNCF’) is a British registered charity. It is a non-religious, non-political and not for profit organization dedicated to serving disadvantaged children. Our projects and programmes in Viet Nam and Mongolia include emergency and long-term medical care, nutritional rehabilitation, education and vocational training support. These services are accomplished within the context of the family and the community whenever possible, and always with love and respect for the dignity of each child as an individual. The Foundation has a long presence in Viet Nam starting in 1991 and has helped hundreds of thousands of the country’s poorest, most vulnerable children and their families in the last 26 years.
The Christina Noble Children’s Foundation (‘CNCF’) seeks to recruit the VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR full time position (Monday – Friday) to be based in Ho Chi Minh City with an immediate start date.
This coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating CNCF Vietnam Volunteer Program to assist in the delivery of the Foundation’s projects, programmes and other events or activities. This includes volunteer administration, volunteer engagement, volunteer supervision and other general administrative supports.
- Manage and develop “Volunteer Program” to ensure its goals and objectives reflecting CNCF Vietnam’s Mission and Values.
- Ensure “Volunteer Program” managed and recorded sufficiently and effectively include annual planning, database management, evaluation, budgeting, reports, etc.
- Work with CNCF overseas’ offices to recruit and manage volunteer inquiries.
- Promote “Volunteer Program” to increase the community support to the program and to the Foundation.
- Develop and implement effective strategies and methods to recruit the right volunteers with the right skills.
- Identify volunteer assignments that provide meaningful work for volunteers, suggest or place suitable volunteers in activities/events/programs/projects, etc of CNCF
- Vietnam that meet their skills, ability and experience.
- Orient and train volunteers to ensure their understanding of the work of the Foundation, its children, its services and the role and responsibilities of volunteers.
- Ensure that volunteers receive the appropriate level of support, supervision and recognition for their contribution.
- Develop and/or update departmental documents include Volunteer Programme Manual, Volunteer Orientation and Training Package, Volunteer Acceptance Package,
- and other documents related to volunteers.
- Write the volunteer position descriptions in consultation with staff as appropriate.
- Other works assigned by Board of Management.
- Expat with an understanding of Vietnamese culture and people.
- Bachelor degree in relevant or social science discipline, e.g. social work, sociology, international development, community development, psychology, business or equivalent.
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds and/or cultures.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferable basic communication in Vietnamese.
- Advanced computer skills and experience work with database, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and so on.
- Experiences in volunteer management, working with children, especially for disadvantaged children.
- Organizing, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of current trends, resources and information related to volunteerism.
- Patience, flexibility and ability to cope with traumatic situations.
- Previous experience working within a child environment and knowledge of Non-Government Organizations (NGO).
Salary will be by mutual agreement based upon the successful candidate’s qualifications and experiences. In addition, successful candidate will enjoy an employment long-term contract, a friendly and creative working environment, with training and development opportunities.
All interested candidates should send their CV with a recent photograph and a letter of application by the 15th September, 2017 to:
Qualification certificates and references shall be shown upon interview.
Job Applications will not be returned. Interviews by appointment only.
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps