Tour operation cum sale staff, Community-Based Tourism(CBT) Project
Vietnam Responsible Tourism Network (VRT) is a community development platform set up by Centre for Rural Economy Development (CRED) to help local communities improving their livelihoods through the development of community based tourism. This network will be responsible for the promotion of CBT services, products and tourism experiences developed in Hoang Su Phi (Ha Giang) and Cao Bang; connecting responsible tourism destinations and local tour operators with the domestic and international markets. VRT is looking for 1 tour operation cum sale staff to undertake the assigned tasks described as below.
- Receive and handle service bookings from travelers and tour operators
- Coordinate with CBT service providers to offer high quality and professional services to customers
- Control the quality of CBT services and handle customer feedbacks
- Operate online marketing and sale
- Prepare logistics and facilitate trainings, workshop, study tours for farmers groups, communities and other relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the identification of business opportunities with local partners towards further strengthening and expansion of their services
- Facilitate the business linkage between the tour operators, local partners and the farmer organizations
- Participate in the development of promotion and marketing program for CBT sites within project intervention areas.
Location: Hanoi office with occasional travel to project sites (Ha Giang and Cao Bang)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in tourism or relevant field (Business, Marketing, Development Studies etc…);
- Minimal 1 years of working experience in tourism industry, tour operation, sale and marketing, trade promotion
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of Vietnamese and English languages
- Good command of computer skills and familiar with IT new techologies
Interested candidates should send applications (CV plus motivation letters and copies of diplomas) to: email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org or post to CRED at 298F Kim Ma Street, Hanoi by 20th August 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps