Communications & External Relations Officer
Marie Stopes International (MSI) is a marketing focused, results oriented social enterprise. We operate efficient, effective and sustainable family planning programmes in 37 countries worldwide, including Vietnam. The primary responsibility within these roles is to further MSI’s Goal: THE PREVENTION OF UNWANTED BIRTHS and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to: CHILDREN BY CHOICE NOT CHANCE.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the post of Communications & External Relations Officer based in HCMC as TOR attached.
Any interest candidates should send their recent CVs via email by 30 August 2017: email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line must be “Candidate’s name – COM – PPI”/OR your application may not be considered.
Job Framework Communications and External Relations Officer
The Communications and External Relations Officer will support business development and networking activities under MSV’s business strategy. This includes coordinate response/inquiries from donors/key stakeholders, provide translation, search for idea/data.
|Job title||Location||Reporting to||Probationary Period|
|Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam||Partnership Policies & Impacts Manager||2 months|
Marie Stopes International (MSI) is a marketing focused, results oriented social enterprise. We develop efficient, effective and sustainable family planning programmes in over 40 countries worldwide including Vietnam.
The primary responsibility of this role is to further MSI’s Goal: THE PREVENTION OF UNWANTED BIRTHS and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to: CHILDREN BY CHOICE NOT CHANCE. We are looking for qualified candidates for following positions: Corporate Health Partnership Officer
Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing is required
Master on Management qualification is desirable
3 – 5 years experience of
- Working with corporates
- Implementing/coordinating successful brand or business development activities
- Managing relationships with communications agencies and stakeholders
- Writing and editing copy for a variety of audiences
- Delivering integrated messages and campaigns across a variety of offline and online channels, including emerging technologies and social media
Experience working with factories
Experience working in the field of reproductive health or public health
Participation in fundraising projects
Technical marketing skills
- Ability to build relationships and ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a wide range of people and organisations
- Ability to think analytically and develop solutions based on evidence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (both English and Vietnamese)
- Attention to detail
- Practical organization skills with the ability to prioritize and manage a fluctuating workload, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to act decisively when unexpected events present opportunities for MSI
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps