CORE TEAM RECRUITMENT FOR SEEDSSEEDS is a non-profit student-run organization that focuses on education reform in Vietnam. Throughout different projects, we aim to inspire students to pursue their education and use education to make an impact on the society. SEEDS aims to reach out to students in 4 main cities: Hanoi, HCM, Hai Phong, Nghe An. Our first project focuses on studying abroad in the United States. To be more specific, our first project has three branches:
Program for students grade 11: Assist ambitious students grade 11 with lack of resources and financial support to apply to universities in the United States
Program for students grade 10: Provide comprehensive information on studying abroad in the United States so they will figure out early if they want to study in the US.
Information Hub: Review trusted sites about studying abroad through posts so as to give students a closer and more objective perspective of different online resources for studying abroad.Position that we are looking for in our executive board:
- Design application to recruit mentees for our program for 11th grade
- Recruit mentors for our program for 11th grade
- Recruit volunteers and ambassador for our project
- In charge of our mentor-mentee matchup process
- Oversee work efficiency within different departments and the organization’s structure
- Design infographics for Facebook posts
- Design posters and banners for the project
- Edit and make video for our promotion campaign
- Design, build and improve our website
Note: As this is a student-run and non-profit organization, this is a non-paid position. However, you are guaranteed to receive these benefits:
- Make connection with young, energetic and creative students in different cities in Vietnam and students studying abroad in the United States
- Work with enthusiastic, young and talented people. We are fostering an active working environment that encourages debate, discussion, new ideas and leadership.
- Be part of our executive board for more interesting and big project in the future.
- Gain hands-on experience for your professional career later on.
- Right now, we are working and planning to launch our facebook page in mid August.If you want to know more information about the organization or if you are interested, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps