Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Phát triển Bền vững (CSDS) là một tổ chức phi chính phủ Việt Nam tập trung vào các hoạt động phát triển thanh niên, các hoạt động phát triển cộng đồng và trao đổi tình nguyện quốc tế. Được thành lập năm 2009 tại Hà Nội, CSDS phát triển và thực hiện đa dạng các hoạt động ở nhiều khu vực khác nhau trên cả nước nhằm góp phần tạo nên những thay đổi tích cực tại Việt Nam.
Để biết thêm về CSDS, vui lòng truy cập: http://csds.vn/
The Centre for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a Vietnamese non-governmental organisation, focusing on youth and community development as well as international volunteer exchange. Founded in 2009 and based in Hanoi, Vietnam, CSDS develops and implements programs in different areas of the country to contribute to the sustainable development of Vietnam.
CSDS is looking for a Project Coordinator (100%) who will coordinate Project Citizen, an anticipated youth civic education project funded by USAID.
Team: Project Citizen team
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Term: 1 year ( Full time 100%)
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to- day operation of Project Citizen from start until completion. He/she will:
- Coordinate the implementation of Project Citizen including day-to-day communications, logistical support for trainings and events, and other tasks;
- Keeps track of project deliverables and milestones and ensures deadlines are met;
- Supports the Project Director in gathering information for reports;
- Work with project team and consultants to handle administrative issues as needed;
- Support the management and hiring of relationships project consultants;
- Manages the relationships with schools and teachers in the project.
- Advanced level of English and Vietnamese in both oral and written forms;
- Well developed administrative and organizational skills including the ability to plan schedules, co-ordinate a range of events and activities and devise processes and procedures to ensure the success of Project Citizen;
- High level communication skills, including the ability to write reports, research and analyze information, prepare documents and liaise with a wide range of key stakeholders in a professional, timely manner;
- Previous experience in data collection and analysis of program results.
- Flexibility and adaptability and the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure at times and adhere to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently as well as an integral part of a team.
How to apply
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps