Mondelez Kinh Đô tuy là một doanh nghiệp non trẻ nhưng sở hữu bề dày lịch sử.
Ra mắt vào tháng 7 năm 2015, Mondelez Kinh Đô là sự kết hợp giữa hai tên tuổi dẫn đầu ngành bánh kẹo trong cùng mục tiêu mang đến cho người tiêu dùng Việt Nam những thương hiệu được yêu thích. Mondelez Kinh Đô ra mắt sau khi Mondelēz International hoàn tất thương vụ mua lại 80% cổ phần mảng bánh kẹo Kinh Đô, vốn là mảng kinh doanh dẫn đầu thị trường của Tập đoàn Kinh Đô trước đây.
Treasury Officer (Finance) (9 Months)
- Department : Finance
- Reporting to : Treasury Manager
- Working location : Ho Chi Minh
- Contract duration : 9 months
A / General Job scope:
This position is to handle treasury operation for Mondelez Entities in Vietnam.
B / Main responsibilities:
Liquidity management for Mondelez Vietnam
- Closely monitor and report daily cash position and properly address funds requirement in advance; Working with all departments for cash planning
- Prepare Cash Flow Forecast and daily cash reports
- Make payments and follow up to get payments approved on time
- Closely work with banks for smoothly daily banking transactions (banking registration, payments, FX, deposit, etc.)
- Blocked sales order release following credit policy
- Support seasonal sales by proposing credit limit to balance between sales and financial risk control
C / Most important qualifications:
- Basic Cash Flow understanding.
- Understanding Vietnam treasury cash management is a plus
- University degree (bachelor degree) in accounting/ finance/ banking
- 1 year experience
- Banking/ Treasury experience (if any) is a plus
- Forecasting Skill
- Project Management skills
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Strong project management and administrative skills
D / Career development opportunity:
With an opportunity to join the leading snacking company worldwide, the person will benefit and be exposed to all international resources to develop and sharpen one’s expertise in the FMCG industry.
Opportunity to work with experts from Mondelez International
Opportunity to grow up or across different HR professional areas.
Those who are interested in this position, please send the resume with latest photo to Ms. Hien via email: firstname.lastname@example.org CC hanoicareer
Note that though we value all the applications, only qualified candidates are contacted for further steps.
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps