Animals Asia is an international animal welfare charity founded by Dr. Jill Robinson MBE in 1998. It is devoted to the needs of wild, domesticated and endangered species throughout Asia and dedicated to ending cruelty and restoring respect for all animals. In Vietnam, Animals Asia is collaborating with Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development to establish a world class Vietnam Bear Rescue Centre in Tam Dao National Park, Vinh Phuc Province. Our primary goals are to end bear farming, contribute to the conservation of bears in Vietnam and in the region, and improve the welfare of such bears and animals already in captivity.
Animals Asia is recruiting a Vietnamese national for the full time Animal Welfare Assistant position to be based in Hanoi.
Position: Animal Welfare Assistant
Location: Hanoi with frequent domestic travels as required.
Term: Two-year contract extendable based on performance with initial 2 months probationary period.
Salary: 480-600 USD gross per month + benefits.
- Provide assistance to run all the projects and programme within the Vietnam Animal Welfare team;
- Provide assistance to coordinate and carry out conferences, workshop, etc;
- Provide assistance to animal welfare educational campaigns, activities and trainings;
- Liaise with animal keeping facilities and animal management experts to implement activities related to the animal welfare projects;
- Translate and edit documents;
- Organize and participate in educational and public awareness events;
- Develop and maintain relationship with local volunteers for their support;
- University graduated;
- Devoted to the cause of animal protection and animal welfare;
- Good verbal and written English translation;
- Passionate and positive work attitude; deep understanding of NGO work;
- Patient, good attention to detail, caring attitude towards animals, confident and ability to deal with setbacks;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Proficient skills of computer and web-based applications;
- Good teamwork spirit;
- Educational or professional background in animal welfare and related fields are preferred;
- Good use of computer applications and social media.
Interested applicants should send their CVs and application letter in English to to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org by July 30, 2017. For more information on Animals Asia Foundation visit www.animalsasia.org
Note: Only short listed applicants will be interviewed.
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps