Project Manager Assistant
Thu Duc College of Technology (TDC) formerly known as Thu Duc Technical Education and Vocation Center was established in 1984. With the motto “Always renew to develop”, the school always strives and attempts to enhance its training quality, with the purpose of being an educational institution that trains highly qualified people, contributing to the industrialization and modernization process of HCMC and Vietnam.
The European Institute of Cooperation and Development (IECD) is a French non-governmental organization founded in 1988 and operating in the field of social and economic development in partnership with local institutions. IECD’s main sectors of action are vocational training and professional integration, assistance to micro and small enterprises and access to education and health for the most vulnerable.
The Bakery & Pastry Training Centre is a cooperation program between IECD (European Institute of Cooperation and Development) and TDC (Thu Duc College of Technology). It is a non-profit organization based in TDC Campus (Thu Duc District) dedicated to Vietnamese vulnerable youngsters and their future employment through an intensive training at the highest standards of qualification in Bakery and Pastry. To ensure its economic sustainability, the training centre will operate as a social enterprise and, thanks to the sale of products made by apprentices, will be able to finance itself at more than 90%.
We are looking forward to recruit a Project Manager Assistant
The Project Manager Assistant (PMA) supports the day-to-day operations for the Training Centre administration, its marketing and sales related activities and will provide support for the Project Manager (PM), who is ultimately responsible for managing and coordinating all the necessary resources and documentation throughout the entire project lifecycle. This position will suit to a high potential individual with proven skills in marketing and communication with many promising professional perspectives (Business Development, Team Management…)
The Project Manager Assistant will report directly to the Project Manager (Director of the Training Centre) and must ensure smooth and efficient interactions with the 20 Students, 3 Teachers, Administrative and Accounting Manager, Pedagogical Coordinator, TDC Coordinator, Customers and Suppliers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
MARKETING AND COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS:
- Build a comprehensive Business Development Strategy for the social business to ensure its competitiveness within the marketplace in order to support the Training Center by covering its operating costs :
- Identify potential B2B customers (5-stars hotels, high-end restaurants, luxury fine groceries,…)
- Develop impactful sales pitches and speeches
- In close collaboration with Project Manager, meet prospects and propose relevant related commercial offers
- Provide support for the development of an online sales system
- Assist Project manager in the planning and participation to promotional events (Food Markets,…)
- Ensure an extensive after sales service to make sure that customers are satisfied with the products and services provided by the organization
- Design a relevant Customer Relationship Management system (Database, Analysis schemes, …)
- Continuously enrich the existing Market Study; Propose relevant improvements of the Marketing Mix.
- Roll out the Multichannel Marketing Campaign (Social media strategy, Flyers, Promotional events, Delivery system, Word of mouth,…) and assist the Project Manager in the edition of promotional materials (Products packaging, Displays, Print ads,…)
- Contribute actively to the edition of promotional materials (Leaflet, Flyers, Posters, Presentation, Social Networks Management, Special Events…)
- Based on Bakery Trainers and/or PM requests, ensure and schedule raw materials orders through a close relationship with our suppliers
- Support PM in the routinely control and evaluation of key performance indicators.
- Arrange all necessary logistics related to products deliveries to our customers
STUDENTS’ ACTIVITIES & EMPLOYMENT
- In collaboration with the Pedagogical Coordinator, participate in every operation related to the well-being of the students in their daily life within and outside of the Training Centre (Scholarship, Personal Development activities, Life Skills lessons, Leisure…)
- Contribute to set up the Training Centre annual calendar (Activities, events, internal organisation…)
- In perfect coordination with Pedagogical Coordinator, build and maintain close relationships with potential students’ employers and business prospects (Hotels, Bakeries, Pastry Shop…)
- Ensure a perfect understanding of company needs in staff within the Bakery/Pastry labor market in Vietnam (Based on the regular meetings the student will have with professionals in HCMC)
- Support the PM to create and implement Standard Operating Procedures in all aspects of practical and theoretical training
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Provide support on Budget & Salary Management in collaboration with Administrative Manager and TDC Coordinator
- Assist the PM on the edition of weekly, monthly, semester and annual reports
- Provide interpretation/translation support to Project Manager and translation of all necessary project documents, meetings and visits
- Arrange all necessary logistics for the project activities such as meetings, workshops, trainings…
- Do some background research as required and perform other tasks and duties assigned by PM
LIFE AT WORK:
Great ambiance in the Training Centre with dedicated and motivated students within great facilities inside an established educational Centre.
You will have the satisfaction of helping others and giving chances to unprivileged youth to grow and find a job.
- BA in Business, Marketing or Public Affairs
- Two years working experience in a similar position for an international organization will be considered as an asset
- Potential strong organisational and administration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with many different levels and methods
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint…
- Familiar with multi-cultural working environment
- Must possess good proficiency in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Must be willing to learn, dynamic, reliable and capable to adapt and react quickly
JOB CONDITIONS & SALARY:
- Position based in HCMC, Thu Duc DistrictSalary according to profile and previous experiences
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps