Jonckers có trụ sở tại Bỉ. Trong hơn 20 năm qua, Jonckers là công ty tiên phong trong nội địa hóa công nghệ, hỗ trợ các thương hiệu hàng đầu phát hành các sản phẩm và dịch vụ của họ ra thị trường quốc tế.
Project Assistant – JONCKERS Vietnam
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Post level: Intern
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Languages required: English
- Expected start date: asap
- Internship duration: 6 months
JONCKERS is the world’s foremost global communication company specializing in translation and localization. Our award-winning technology and service provides solutions for global adaptation across linguistic and cultural boundaries. We have spent more than 20 years continuously improving, working with some of the biggest, the best and the most global companies, namely, Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe, Nordeus, etc. Every day you touch something, or work with a product that might be localized by JONCKERS or using our technology.
In 2008, JONCKERS’s elite leaders chose to develop their key production center in Vietnam and has been significantly relying on Vietnamese talents and potentials to foster services and expand business to reach more promising partners. This rapid growth poses a need for dynamic and aspiring youngsters to join the team and strive for development impact.
If you enjoy working in a new industry and international working environment, embracing challenges that push you to open your mindset and hone your skills every day, JONCKERS might be the next stop on your career path.
2. Duties & responsibility:
The intern will carry out the following responsibilities, under the supervision of JONCKER’s Project Managers, Group Leads or Team Lead:
- Assist Project Manager in driving production of translation/localization products.
- Support Project Manager in communicating and maintaining relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor, manage payments and invoices for resources involving in production process.
- Prepare legacy, instruction documents upon Project Manager’s requests.
- Contribute inputs for project’s improvement of process and workflow.
- Other supporting responsibilities assigned by Project Manager, Group Lead or Team Lead.
- Develop Project Management and Soft Skills.
- Experience the professional and international environment. Jonckers Vietnam is full of young and active employees available to help you blend in and obtain useful soft skills easily.
- Acquire hand-on knowledge and experience from our senior Project Managers throughout the worlds.
- Performance review for promotion to Project Manager after Internship period.
- Internship Certification is provided if required.
- Stable allowance during internship period– details to be discussed during the interview.
- Full time working at office.
- Good command of English language in all 4 skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Emails.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview round.
Deadline: August 31st, 2017
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps