Coca-Cola (often referred to simply as Coke) is a carbonated soft drink produced by The Coca-Cola Company. Originally intended as a patent medicine, it was invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton and was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coca-Cola to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century. The drink’s name refers to two of its original ingredients, which were kola nuts (a source of caffeine) and coca leaves. The current formula of Coca-Cola remains a trade secret, although a variety of reported recipes and experimental recreations have been published.
Procurement Specialist, Marketing Services
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Sourcing specialist is a critical role in the Company’s continuous efforts to improve Productivity in Direct Marketing Expense and Opex.
- The position is responsible for the Procurement of Marketing and Opex goods and services at an Operational level with the BU
- Support to Procurement Manager in the execution of Category sourcing strategy to deliver improved efficiency (value) and effectiveness (Quality to key BU Business functions, With key focus (but not limited) to Creative, Media, Digital (iMarketing), Production Management, Design, Shopper Marketing, Market Research, POSM/Promotions, Travel, Facilities, IT and Professional services
- Ensure compliance with Company Procurement and Purchasing Procedures (SPP5.1)
- Knowledge and understanding of Marketing & Opex Category Management and 7 Step Sourcing Process,
- Transact and deliver in accordance with the Procure-to-Pay processes & (P2P)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operational Execution of sourcing strategy, project planning, analytics, negotiations, contract administration,support procurement manager to develop and execute marketing & opex category plan for key marketing and opex categories, such as Agency Fees, Production and Development, Market Research, Promotions, Premiums, POSM, Experiential
- Collaborate with Global P2P teams, BU’s Indirect Procurement teams, Marketing, Finance and other BU functions as well as external partners to ensure an efficient transactional administrative workflow as a trusted business partner
- Support business users to ensure correct documentation and compliance throughout sourcing process (SPP5.1)
- Adhere to CPM model and 7 SSP, ensuring all projects correctly implemented within Corporate Tracking Tool (PMO)
- Good working knowledge of Category Strategy Management and be able to develop category strategy with the guidance of the procurement manager,
- Ability to Identify opportunities for improved systems and process efficiencies
- Support stakeholders by defining and guiding best practice sourcing process
- Agency Management – support VBC management across key marketing categories
- Coordinate sow alignment meetings on regulated basis with key stakeholders such as Brands, IMC, K&I
- MSA/Contracting support
- Support VBC Negotiation
- P4P evaluation coordination including managing P4P meeting with agencies
- Marketing Factory & RAPID knowledge and application
- Manage and coordinate Pitch/RFP Process
- Pitch Evaluation Coordination
Key internal contacts Marketing, PAC, Strategic Planning, Franchise Operation, Finance, Legal and Bottler teams to deliver value creation projects successfully. External contacts are account management of Agency/Supplier to negotiate/align SOW mgmt., manage contract, and support Agency performance management.
Implement best-in-class indirect procurement operating process by aligning with global KO standard, demonstrate ability to analyze and supply complex business requirements timely to meet advertising and Operational deadlines with key stakeholders such as Marketing, PAC, Strategic Planning, Legal and Franchise Operation, bottlers and suppliers.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING
Decisions made at this position are critical to effectiveness of indirect expense management
Supporting and delivering category strategies, such as consolidation and optimization of Agency and its production, or enhancing competition among suppliers, introduce new supplier selection process by embedding new 7SSP procurement process, developing unbundled cost structure with VBC, working with Procurement Manager to build cost models for respective category management. New supplier development for generating competitive sourcing environment. These innovative approaches result in widening cost saving opportunities.
- Self -Leadership skills
- Business Management Skills
- Good business communication skills
- Category management knowledge and experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge of procurement systems is a plus e.g. SAP
Related Experience Requirements/Qualifications
- 1-3 years of operational sourcing experience in indirect procurement, especially in marketing procurement, preferably gained in a FMCG/ Beverage/ Retail / Consulting
- Proven experiences in managing complex internal and external partnership for outsourced and insourced Procurement services
- Proven ability to effectively partner and influence achieve business results
- Knowledge of end-to-end marketing procurement process
- Sourcing & data analysis experience
- Strong team player with good collaboration skills
- Sservice-oriented thinking
- OE mindset to identify opportunities
Good written and oral English skills
Office base, no foreseeable hazard
Travel up to 10% of work time under normal conditions
NOTE: PRIORITIZING LOCAL EXPERIENCE WHEN OTHER CONDITIONS ARE EQUAL.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
>>> APPLY HERE
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps