Dutch Business Association Vietnam (DBAV) was officially established in 1999 and participates in the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EUROCHAM), through which relations with not only various government institutions have been established, but also other business associations and chambers of commerce in Vietnam.
We are seeking a full-time intern to assist in daily business administration, communication and events planning. Under general supervision, the Intern will be responsible for providing clerical support to DBAV office and assisting in all functions related to the above.
- Assist with general office duties: ordering, filing, copying, website management, data entry, scanning, mail handling, answering phones, and greeting clients/visitors, etc.
- Provide support to DBAV Executive Director and Office Manager as needed
- Assist with event planning and event execution
- Update and manage guest registration and related data entry
- Update and manage content on DBAV’s website and other communication channels
- Other duties assigned
Skills and Specifications:
- Has or is working towards a Bachelor’s degree in event planning, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Strong English skills, both spoken and written
- Strong computer skills, data entry and word-processing ability, ability to use Illustrator is a plus.
- Interests and experience in planning events (previous internship or related experience in fundraising or event planning is a plus)
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Great communication skills and outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Working in a Professional International Business Environment and opportunity to interact with various foreign organizations.
- Working in a cross-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment
- Enhancing knowledge and skills in Event Management, Logistics Planning, Marketing and Administration through DBAV’s mini projects & tasks
- Monthly allowance
Duration: Minimum 6 months full-time (Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM – 5.30 PM)
* Evening and weekend hours may be required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com with subject line‘DBAV Internship 2017 – Your name’. All resumes should be emailed as a Microsoft Word document.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews will be conducted both before and after the submission deadline.
Please click here for further information.
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps