OPEN TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
Position Title: Administrative Clerk (x5)
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G3
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: COB 05 July 2017
Reference Code: VN2017/HN/03(E)
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. Internal candidates should meet the minimum of time in post requirement of eighteen months or more. This requirement will be reduced to six months for internal candidates who are incumbents of a position confirmed for discontinuation.
Under the general supervision of the Chief of Mission and the direct supervision of the Head of HAP Sub-Unit based in Hanoi the incumbent will support the IOM migration health assessment program and will be responsible for:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Organizing, receiving, sending, providing follow up, and tracking dispatch of medical documents, x-rays, and other results sent from/to various relevant offices, producing copies for analysis and recording;
2. Ensuring timely transmission of documents, data/information to MHD and other relevant offices, as required;
3. Assisting the medical program assistant in finalizing medical forms, providing MHD with statistics and database analysis regularly, as well as upon demand;
4. Assisting in the preparation of monthly health reports and statistics for submission to IOM MHD Manila and relevant offices;
5. Assisting IOM physicians, nurses and radiologist in organizing schedule and flow of health assessment activities;
6. Entering data and organizing, updating, maintaining and monitoring the filing and database system including MiMOSA;
7. Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the supervisors.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Vietnamese national;
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- Vietnamese national;
- High school degree with 03 years’ experience or bachelor’s degree with 01 year experience, preferably with background in medical, health informatics, accounting and computer applications;
- Ability and willingness to work in difficult situations;
- Teamwork oriented, efficient and flexible, capacity to work independently, sensitive to gender issues, personal commitment;
- Good interpersonal relationship and ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Good typing, writing, and communication skills;
- Computer literacy
Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of education certificates, may be delivered to IOM Mission Office at 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, or submitted electronically to email@example.com referring to this Vacancy Notice’s Reference Code.
No phone calls please. Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Posting period: From 28.06.2016 to 05.07.2017
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps