SNV (www.snvworld.org) là một tổ chức phát triển quốc tế phi lợi nhuận. Được thành lập tại Hà Lan 50 năm trước, SNV đã xây dựng mạng lưới văn phòng quốc gia tại 38 nước trong số những nước nghèo nhất ở Châu Á, Châu Phi và Châu Mỹ Latin. Đội ngũ tư vấn trên toàn thế giới làm việc với các đối tác khu vực nhằm hỗ trợ công cụ, kiến thức và sự kết nối mà các công đồng, doanh nghiệp và tổ chức cần để tăng thu nhập và tiếp cận với các dịch vụ cơ bản, những điều sẽ tạo điều kiện cho họ phá vỡ vòng tròn nghèo khó và tự phát triển.
SNV có mặt tại Vietnam từ năm 1995. Với cách tiếp cận dựa trên thị trường, SNV cam kết giảm đói nghèo cho những hộ nghèo bằng những giải pháp duy trì bền vững với môi trường trong nông nghiệp, năng lượng, nước và vệ sinh nước, dự án REDD+
SNV Vietnam is looking for an Office Assistant, based in Hanoi (Employment contract)
SNV (www.snvworld.org) is a not-for-profit international development organization. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organizations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
SNV has been working in Vietnam since 1995. Using market based approaches, SNV is committed to reducing poverty by catalysing environmentally sustainable solutions for the poor in agriculture, energy, water & sanitation, and REDD+. In the agriculture sector SNV in Vietnam has a strategic alliance with Agriterra (www.agriterra.org).
Agriterra is a Dutch agency that aims to professionalize farmers’ organizations and cooperatives worldwide, with advice from experts from the Dutch agricultural sector. Agriterra’ s opinion is that strong farmers’ organizations and cooperatives lead to more participation, economic growth and a better distribution of income. Agriterra focus on economic development and work closely together with the Dutch agribusiness.
Agriterra cooperate with farmers’ organizations and cooperatives, professionalizing their functioning and service provision to their members, where the members want to increase their productivity and income, their position in the markets, access to finance and to add value to their products.
In order to implement the strategic partnership between SNV and Agriterra in Vietnam, SNV is looking for highly qualified candidates for the post of Office Assistant.
Office Assistant is an enthusiastic, disciplined, and well skilled. The Office Assistant is expected to assist the Agriterra team at the office with financial, logistical and secretarial support.
- Record financial transactions of the specific programs/projects
- Prepare and check monthly, quarterly and annual program financial accounts
- Forecasts and project depletion for the assigned programs/projects
- Follow up on the related receipts and payments of the programs
- Reconcile bank balances and manage liquidity levels of the programs
- Provide support in program/project monitoring & evaluation
- Assist advisors and Contracts & Finance Officer in preparation of program paper works, contracts
- Keep the program team agenda’s up to date, arrange meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangement for team members, consultants and visitors
- Provide interpretation/translation support to advisors in case of need
- Responsible for office reception (phone, mail handling) and office maintenance
- Minute taking during internal meetings.
- Assist expat staff in obtaining business visa, work permits and residence ID’s.
- Committed Vietnamese citizen
- Fluent in English
- University degree
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience at international organisation(s)
- Understanding and experience in project monitoring and evaluation is preferable
- Initiative and creative in solving problems
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Email)
The selected candidate will be offered initially for one year employment contract with possibility of extension subject to availability of funds. The position gives the selected candidate many opportunities for promotion within the organisation if growth of the program will develop as expected.
Reporting: She/he will be managed by the Manager team Agribusiness
Desired start date: As soon as possible
How to apply? Please send your application letter and CV, together with an indication of your current salary and compensation package, to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com by 10th March 2017.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted on a rolling basis to identify appropriate candidates as soon as possible.
For more information on SNV, please refer to our website: www.snvworld.org
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.
Organisation Name: SNV – Netherlands Development Organisation Location: Hanoi Application Deadline: Fri, 2017-03-10
Follow facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ToiTimViec
Follow group: http://bit.ly/JobMaps